Monday, January 19, 2009

[D]anny's Profile


Harlo everyone, welcome to everyone that visit our blog. Let me briefly introduce myself.
  1. My full name is Danny Yew Ding Yan.
  2. Most of my friends call me Danny.
  3. I'm 21 years old (not yet birthday stil 21)
  4. My date of birth (DOB) - 22 March 1987
  5. Currently study at UTAR (Sg Long Campus)
  6. My hometown - Alor Star, Kedah
  7. Currently stay at Scot Pine Condo
  8. Zodiac Sign - Aries
My hobbies is
  1. Playing futsal (Once a week)
  2. Online
  3. Chatting
  4. Badminton
Websites that I have the most visits are


  1. www.soccernet.com - a website that i like the most (because i like football), know what happen in the world of football, know news about player transfer and so on. This websites i visit the most because of the web sites updates the news every hours, so i able to read the lastest news.
  2. www.facebook.com - i started visit this websites since last year. But this websites make me felt that i able to stand close with all my friends. Knowing what they currently doing by viewing thier picture. Find pretty girls in through the web sites.
  3. www.wikipedia.com - the most useful web sites when doing my assingment. Most important the websites is FOC. mean that Free of charge..haha...
  4. www.google.com - the websites i will visit when i have question mark n my mind. Is a free search engine for everyone
  5. www.hotmail.com - is where i check my mail.

How useful is Internet to me? Well, I often use the Internet to:-

  1. Communicate - through window live messanger (MSN). I chat with all my friendster without need to pay.
  2. Play Games - when need entertainment i will play some online games like "cronous", "viwawa" and so on.
  3. Search information - when doing assignment or when i have difficulty in some problem. I will online search for some information to slove my problem
  4. Read News - i seldom buy newspaper nowadays. When i wan to read news. http://www.thestar.com.my/ will help me. About football news i will go to http://www.soccernet.com/. Free news..hehe..
  5. Check mail - checking mail can be intersting for me. Because i like when my friends send me some intersting photo and also story.

Hope you all enjoy reading my group blog. Don't mind to post comment about me and my group member. I don't mind people say good thing about me. Haha... Thanks...


-Danny-

No comments:

Post a Comment